2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2011 10:10 AM by Jim Lester

Authorization problem, plz help me!

lsailer1015

Originally when I got my kobo i set it up with my email, and things were working fine. We had to change email providers and I have successfully managed to change the account info on the kobo to match the library, but the ADE refuses to change. I have even gone to the extent to remove EVERY Adobe program and reinstall with the new Adobe ID I created, yet ADE still reverts back to the old email.... help me please, I really want to read my library books but it won't let me until this is resolved!

• 1. Re: Authorization problem, plz help me!
          Wisteria7869

I am having a very similar issue. I changed my Barnes and Noble log in acct email address and now I cannot move my NookBooks into Digital Editions! I have uninstalled everything imaginable Adobe, and I have deauthorized and re-authorized with my new email and still it keeps picking up my other books that I already had in there and is not allowing me to move anything from B&N in there. Keeps telling me it's authorized for a different user.

And don't even bother asking for Adobe for help. Unless you want to pay $39.99 for a phone call!!

Does ANYONE out there know how to fix this????

• 2. Re: Authorization problem, plz help me!
            Jim Lester Level 4

ADE does not yet support viewing content purchased from B&N.