I have the full version and it is up-to-date.
When you open the New Sequence dialog, does it look like this:
...or do you have significantly fewer presets available? If you have less, your installation has been reverted to trial mode--this is a problem that occurs after updating Premiere. If so, the only way to get back to full operating status is to reinstall the software.
Specifically, what you need to do is:
- Deactivate your installation (Help > Deactivate)
- Uninstall Premiere/Production Premium/Master Collection. Reboot.
- Download and run the Adobe CS5 Clean Tool. Reboot.
- Repeat step 3 at least once more, preferably two or three more times
- Reinstall and reactivate Premiere, and then update
It's a pain, indeed, but it's the only way to get back up and running.
If, however, you do have all the presets, give us some more detail on the files and how you're trying to import them.
I am missing most of the presets your screen shot shows, so I need to reinstall. Thanks for your help.
Ah, that's a bummer. Be sure to follow those steps, as listed--otherwise, you might end up having to do it all over again.