i just create a nice planet and now im trying to make my text fit around the planet not just like a circle but
like a ring i try a lot of thing but dosent work nice now can someone give me a trick or a link to a great tutorial to make my text fit nice around a sphere planet
sorry for my bad anglish im french
If this is what you are trying to do, follow the steps below.
- Draw an elipse for your planet
- Draw a second, flattened ellipse to create a ring that will appear to circle the planet.
- Type the text you want to have circle the planet
- Press Shift and select the ring ellipse and the text, and then from the main menu bar, choose Text > Attach to Path.
- From the main menu bar choose Text > Orientation > Skew Vertical
- Adjust the text along the ellipse with the Kerning and Offset tools in the property panel until it looks the way you want
- Use the knife tool to slice the planet in half horizontally
- In the Layers panel, move the bottom half of the sliced planet shape above the text object