4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2011 12:44 AM by gfxfr33k

Mask that is basically single frame I want to extend the time

gfxfr33k

I imported a MOV that was 1 second basically its 1 frame.  I have two layers.  The 2nd layer is a mov that is about 1 minute and 30 seconds.  I have the mask layered but I want that mask to show up for the entire length of the 2nd layer which is 1 minute and 30 seconds.

I have searched and found a lot of ways to do this but I am unable to get them to work?

For example, adding an "auto trace", or "enabling time remapping".  I know how to enable these but they don't seem to do anything to the single frame mask.

Isn't there an easy way to do this? Is there a way I can have the single frame mask to either mulitple frames or change the time in the timeline so it will stay layered over the 2nd layer for the entire duration?

Thanks

EDITED ABOUT 2 hours later:

I figured out a simple remedy.  Just import the still MOV or 1 frame movie as a PIC JPG.  Once I did that and created my Mask the image followed the mov 2nd layer no problems.

I am still curious though how this can be accomplished with a 1 frame movie file?