2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2011 8:19 AM by MKPETZ

    Javascript, Text frame - Flip Horizontal

    MKPETZ Level 1

      I just don't understand javascript very well yet.

      I want to flip horizontally, a text frame, on it's center/in place. (Yes, I want the text to be wrong reading.)

      the name of the text frame is smallTXXX and the indesign document will be open at the time the script is run. (I need to add this to an existing javascript.)


      Thank you, I can't figure out how to piece this one together.