3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2011 1:17 PM by the_wine_snob

Premiere ELement 8 2 Questions

alfrid dream

I bought this last june when i open every time it tells me i have the trial batch of title templates,how do i get the entire collection,also is there some way to upgrade this to premiere 9?  Thanks in advance   Tom

• 1. Re: Premiere ELement 8 2 Questions
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Tom,

Welcome to the forum.

First, when you purchased PrE8, did you do so with media, or from a download?

If with media, then you have the additional content on your installation DVD. If from download, you need to download and install the second file.

As for upgrading, Adobe was running an upgrade special. Neale posted a link to that, about Christmas time. Do not recall what time limit might have been on that offer. Some indicated that they could find PrE 9 at retail, for about the same price.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Premiere ELement 8 2 Questions
            alfrid dream Level 1

Hunt i got it download so could i ask the party to contact for the rest of the file.Also would an upgrade simply be installing 9 or just the missing files,Thanks again Tom

• 3. Re: Premiere ELement 8 2 Questions
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Here is the LOCATION to download the additional content for PrE 8.

If one gets PrE 9, regardless of an "upgrade special," or not, they will get the full program, including the additional content for PrE 9. One could have both PrE 8 and PrE 9 installed on the same computer, if they wished.

Good luck,

Hunt