19 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2014 2:43 PM by JaredHess RSS

I get this message everytime I modify a topic page...

JohnInCO Community Member

RH8 message.png

I am using RH8 but got the message in RH7 on all my projects, new and converted from RH6.

In RH7 I just clicked OK, and the only problem this caused is that all the pages would be "new" after generating so the publishing took a long time.

With RH8 a new problem has arisen. When I click OK, the path to the files on the Master Page header change to the path of the topic page I am modifying. This causes the image and script liinks to be broken on every page using the Master Page.

For example:

The Master Page is in the project root and in the header I have an image of images/Example.png.

When I edit the body of the topic page processing/about_processing.htm, which uses the Master Page in question, I get the message above and click OK.

If I look at the Master Page the image path is now processing/images/example.png, which doesn't exist.

Is there some setting that I need to adjust or some tweek I can make so that every change to a topic doesn't make RH think the Master Page was updated?

Thanks in advance John