1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 13, 2011 7:28 AM by ~graffiti

Hey ~graffitti, can you help with this??  Two of us are "lost"!!

NottaGeek

User

1 posts since
      Jan 6, 2011
      Currently Being Moderated

Jan 6, 2011 9:46 AM

Problem saving pdf in adobe reader 8

I have a problem saving pdf file in adobe reader version 8. In Adobe acrobat version 8 when i clicked on save button nothing happens not even a blink or page refresh. But everything worked fine when I tried with different adobe version. i.e version 6,7,9.

I have no idea whether the problem is with adobe version which im using or with website which sends tht PDF.

I appresiate your suggestions and support.

Thanks

Ruler86

NottaGeek User 2 posts since
      Jan 3, 2011
      Currently Being Moderated
      1. Jan 7, 2011 2:19 PM in response to: sasi55
      Re: Problem saving pdf in adobe reader 8

I can't help you, but I'm having the same problem with version 9.4.1

I have been trying to "save as" some .pdf documents (monthly statements) from a financial institution, but it does not work when I right click on the file, or when I right click on the document.  Like you, I click on the "disc" icon, and nothing happens.  I was able to save these in August and prior, but not now.  It makes no sense.

When I open these documents, they appear in a web window, not in the Reader software, so there is no tool bar showing "file", "edit", "view", etc, like what appearsw in Acrobat.  I'm stumped.  I posted this several days before you, but no replies yet.  I'm not real eager to pay $39 for the adobe help desk just yet.