Expand my Community achievements bar.

Submit Button for PDF Form

Level 1

Good Morning All,

I have created a simple form in Live Cycle with a submit button. Originally, I placed a "Submit by E-Mail" button and found that wasn't working at all. Then I tried placing a button and reconfiguring it as a submit button. The button I reated has the correct group e-mail address I want the form submitted to - the department's generic e-mail address. When I go to test the form it defaults back to my e-mail address. This is driving me crazy. What am I doing wrong???? Help, anyone.

isidave

4 Replies

Level 1

I am having this exact same issue. 6 hours spent on this and it is driving me nuts. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Level 1

In the XML tab in LiveCycle, could you do a search for the "bad" email address and replace each instance with the "good" address?  This worked for me when I was having a similar problem with the "Submit by E-mail" button that appears by default in Adobe after you've "distributed" a LiveCycle form via Acrobat (the one that appears next to the "highlight fields" button at the top right of the form).  I couldn't get it to change from the initial email address I'd entered when the form was created, even after I changed or deleted my email address from Form properties.  Tried fixing it in the XML tab and it worked.  

Former Community Member

What do you do if after making the changes in the XML Source page it still won't send to any of the email addresses listed? I have tried changing the ";" to "," and that didn't help -- I just do not know what I am doing wrong!

Former Community Member

Try using www.PDEmail.net

Link: http://www.pdfemail.net/

For complete control over your PDF Form submission e-mails, check out PDFEmail.net.