1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 14, 2011 10:01 PM by math3stat

Downloaded book is readable; doesn't show up in library and disappears

math3stat

I have successfully downloaded ADE and it recognizes my nook color which is the ultimate location of the books I want to read.

I downloaded a free book from Google ebooks.  No problems downloading and it opens with ADE just fine.  It is viewable in the reading view.  When I click on the library view, it is not there.  This is my first download and even when I highlight All Items it says (0). Then, it won't even allow me to go back to the reading tab to view the book that I just downloaded.  If I can get past this step, I know I can get it onto my nook.

Any advice?

• 1. Re: Downloaded book is readable; doesn't show up in library and disappears
          math3stat Level 1

Figured it out.

From another thread that I read, the files should have been in the My Digital Downloads folder, but they weren't.  They were just in my general My Documents folder. Dragged them to the My Digital Downloads folder

On the library view, clicked on the arrow for a drop down list, Add Items to Library, and then doubled click on the book.  Showed up in the library on ADE and then dragged to my nook color which is named "media."