3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2011 7:40 AM by MipII

FlashCatalyst window size

idiso

Hello!

I recently  worked through a tutorial (FlashCatalyst- Video2brain),and created a fairly nice site with flash catalyst.
      Now,when i try to create my own  site ,even if i just paint a  square  and run the  project in a browser , it does not automatically adapt the window size,that means,if i e.g. created a project in 800 * 600,on a 1024 * 768 screen there are always white borders on the left and right (funny enough,not at the top and bottom).

What am i doing wrong?
      Or did they add code in Flexbuilder (in this tut they used a half-ready prepared site as starting point)to the site before or afterwards  ?  

I made a site in my recent holidays over a time of 2 weeks and i would not like to do it all again.

Any   ideas?

Thank  you.

• 1. Re: FlashCatalyst window size
          MipII

i'm also very interested in a solution for this problem! I've searched through the internet and cant find any idea!! But there are a lot people who have the same problem!

• 2. Re: FlashCatalyst window size
            Chris W. Griffith Adobe Community Professional

That is a known issue, that Flash Catalyst project do not resize to fill the browser window. You can adjust the background color to better match your project by editing the final html file or the background color of the artboard in FC.

Chris

• 3. Re: FlashCatalyst window size
              MipII Level 1

Chris W. Griffith wrote:

That is a known issue, that Flash Catalyst project do not resize to fill the browser window. You can adjust the background color to better match your project by editing the final html file or the background color of the artboard in FC.

Chris

thanks for the post. But my Problem is that the project is too big, and not too small. So on the most screen the website must be smaller than in my project.