1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 18, 2011 8:56 PM by Vishesh Bagga

eLearning Suite 2 - Presenter will not activate but the rest of the suite is activated?

MRobyn

In late December, I purchased eLearning Suite 2.  After many hours of setting up eLearning Suite 2 in Win 7/Office 2010 32-bit, I discovered that Presenter and Captivate do not render fonts well.  So, I built an XP partition and installed eLearning Suite 2.  I used it the next day with no problem and I was quite pleased with the font rendering.

Tonight, Presenter has flipped to "Trial" and will not accept the eLearning Suite's serial number.  I was using Photoshop at the same time and it was activated.  I then tried Captivate, it is activated.  So, why has Presenter decided that it does not want to remain activated?  I purchased the suite for Presenter and Captivate.  I own CS5 Master Collection, Acrobat X, and CS4 Web so I really did not need another copy of Acrobat, Dreamweaver, or Photoshop.  However, having all of the products that I needed in eLearning suite 2 came in handy in my XP build.  I do not have any of my other Adobe products installed on the XP partition.

Any thoughts or solutions?