2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2011 11:23 AM by garykank

Cannot Create Online PDF

williamseven

Beginning last evening I was able to log into my Create Online PDF account but when I tried to create a PDF from HTML as I usually do, I was told by the pop up window Your Trials Have Expired. It went on to,say, "We're sorry. You have used all your free trials. If you live in the U.S. or Canada you can subscribe to the Create Adobe Copyright Registered PDF online service and continue to convert your files into high quality PDF documents.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly subscription US#9.99

Annual subscription US$99.99

a two month savings

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had an ongoing account for this and without a problem Create Adobe PDF Online comes through each month saying:

Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2010 3:53 AM
      Subject: Create Adobe PDF Online Subscription Renewal
      Thank you for renewing your Create Adobe PDF Online service subscription.
      Following is the receipt for your order:
      Transaction Date
      Transaction Number
      Subtotal
      Tax:
      Total
      Billing Information
      Payment Information
      Additional Resources
      From: "Create Adobe PDF Online" <createpdf@createpdf.com>
      (By the way this is a no reply email) meaning).
      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
      I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
      This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
      <createpdf@createpdf.com>:
      64.18.5.10 does not like recipient.
      Remote host said: 550 No such user - psmtp
      Giving up on 64.18.5.10.
      I then started a Web Case and haven't hear a word. Every time Create PDF Online inserts a red service alert, my heart almost stops because I know I am going to get into trouble. This has all happened before. This red alert saying Users of Adobe PDF Online may experience an interruption in service between 5:00pm and 6:30pm PST on 1/14/11, while maintenance activities are being performed. This red alert has been going on for a lot longer than this recent alert. There has been a red Service alert on the page for that three weeks. I was able to create files without a problem. But now, I am welcomed to my email address, however my five free trials have ended and I am asked to subscribe. I am paid up until the next transaction date of 01/26/2011. My free trials ended back in 2007 if not earlier when I subscribed to this Online PDF service.