5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2011 9:15 AM by Steve Grisetti

qualitätsverlust

florian noel

hallo leute,

ich habe zu weihnachten ein panasonic hdc sd707 camocorder bekommen der in avchd aufnimmt. wenn ich versuche die mts files in adobe zu importieren und sie ir dann anzuschauen ist die quali relativ sehr unbefriedigend. ich hab die files dann noch mit dem hd writer von panasonic versucht aber auch da das gleiche ergebnis : ausserhalb von pre quali top; innerhalb von pre quali mehr als schrott ... weiss jemand was ich da machen kann?

mein system : ati hd5870, 6gb ddr3, p55a-ud3 , i5-750

• 1. Re: qualitätsverlust
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Translated: hello people,

I have Christmas to get a Panasonic HDC SD707 camocorder receives in avchd. when I try to import the mts files in adobe and look at ir then the qualitative relatively very unsatisfactory. I've  tried the files then with the writer of panasonic hd but also because  the same result: outside of pre qualified top, and within pre qualified  for more than scrap ... Does anyone know what can I do?

my system: ATI HD5870, 6gb ddr3, P55-UD3, i5-750

My response:

Have you ensured that your Premiere Elements project was created using the AVCHD 1920x1080 50i project settings? You must match your project settings to your camcorder's specifications to get a good quality video.

Also, which version of Premiere Elements are you using? If you are using a version older than version 9, you will also need to render the timeline so that the red line above your clips turns green before you will see your video at full quality.

Haben Sie sichergestellt, dass Ihre Premiere Elements Projekt erstellt wurde unter Verwendung des AVCHD 1920x1080 50i Projekt-Einstellungen? Sie müssen Ihr Projekt Einstellungen Ihres Camcorders Spezifikationen entsprechen, um eine gute Videoqualität zu erhalten.

Auch die Version von Premiere Elements verwenden Sie? Wenn Sie eine Version älter als Version 9, müssen Sie auch auf der Zeitachse, so dass die rote Linie über Ihre Clips grün leuchtet, bevor Sie Ihre Videos in voller Qualität sehen zu machen.

• 2. Re: qualitätsverlust
            florian noel Level 1

i have premier elements 8 and i know that i have to render the clib.

i tried to select your settings but there is now 1920*1080 50i only full hd 25 i

i hate it it has to work .....

thanks for your answer

• 3. Re: qualitätsverlust

50i AVCHD will give you 25 frames per second, so it is the setting you should use.

• 4. Re: qualitätsverlust
                florian noel Level 1

Yes i Know that i have to use it but the quali is horrorfiying

I m going to attach 2 vids i have filmed

One with avchd and One After the editing with pre 8 and these settings

• 5. Re: qualitätsverlust

Don't forget to render your video whenever a red line appears above the video clips on your timeline. You will see much better quality when those red lines turn green!

To render, press Enter or select Render Timeline from the Timeline menu at the top of the program's interface.