7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2011 2:47 AM by hidarikani

    How did they acheive this?


      Hi folks. I'm just designing for Flex, so I dont know any code or anything like that. I'm doing a Photoshop mockup of a Flex design. I'm new to Flex, so this might be a noob question.



      In the flex style explorer I noticed some nice looking curved highlights at the top of the containers.


      How did they do this?