• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change default css filename?

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2007 Jul 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Robohelp for HTML 6... is there a way to change the file name for the default stylesheet? I can't seem to find it... Also, I can associate more than one style sheet to a topic - is there a way to change the one that is listed as the default? (That is, switch the default from the original to a new style sheet.)

Thanks,
Linda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Linda and welcome to our community

Look at your toolbars. Near the 100% field you should see an icon that looks like a notepad with a pen. Clicking this icon will allow configuring a different style sheet. Or, you could also look at the topic properties. Click the Appearance tab. As this is a Windows application, RoboHelp HTML follows suit and allows about four or five ways to accomplish any task.

Associating more than a single sheet to a topic isn't really possible. At least not directly. I'm thinking you would have to script something.

Cheerx... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Rick, for your quick reply!

I see what you mean.. I had been right-clicking on a page to get properties and then selecting the style sheet under "Appearance". I had mistakenly thought that since 2 sheets where showing up in the left hand pane, that that meant that two were being associated with the page. It's confusing (to a newbie) since even though you associate a different style sheet to the topic, the original one still shows up with the asterisk indicating the "default property". I had originally wanted to change the name of the default sheet since I am reusing another project - but I guess I could just associate all topics with the new sheet and that's what would show up in the generated help (I'm doing webhelp, btw).

Thanks for your assistance,
Linda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp