1 person found this helpful
It is technically possible, but not something directly supported by ACS4, since you would need to copy rows from one database to another.
- You would also want to hand modify the src entries for the resourceitem rows that you copy over, if you are changing the download location of the books
- The licenses most likely won't work on a different URL, you would be better off re-issuing them to your customers.
Is it possible to install 2 ACS server on the same Tomcat?
- i'll probably need to change in the war file the location of admin.conf, packaging.conf, fulfillment.conf.
- Give the appname different name
- Probably some apache trick to redirect requests for the second acs4 to the right appname.
Do you think it's something that can be done?
You can't do this easily, if nothing else the config files will get you (they are at fixed well know locations). I would suggest virtualizing the machine instead.