It is technically possible, but not something directly supported by ACS4, since you would need to copy rows from one database to another.
- You would also want to hand modify the src entries for the resourceitem rows that you copy over, if you are changing the download location of the books
- The licenses most likely won't work on a different URL, you would be better off re-issuing them to your customers.
Is it possible to install 2 ACS server on the same Tomcat?
- i'll probably need to change in the war file the location of admin.conf, packaging.conf, fulfillment.conf.
- Give the appname different name
- Probably some apache trick to redirect requests for the second acs4 to the right appname.
Do you think it's something that can be done?