3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2011 1:21 PM by kingquattro

NetConnection.Call.BadVersion :( :( :(

kingquattro Level 1

Hey guys,

I recently upgraded my development CF from 8 to 9, buy my production CF is still 8. Now I keep getting

Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.BadVersion

every time i launch my flex app on production server.  I assume this is becuase while compileing and building flex app my -services points to CF-9 services-config.xml.

I tried to copy wwwroot/WEB-INF/flex folder into my flex application so that I have flex-cf8 and flex-cf9 folder in my flex app, and when I copy my build to production server. I change -services to flex-cf8/services-config.xml instead of flex-cf9/services-config.xml.  But this has not helped.

My development server is a MacBook pro, while my development servers are MacPro and a linux system.  So the location of CF-HOME/wwwroot/WEB-INF/flex is different for both of my production servers.

So my question is, is there a way to keep just one copy of services-config.xml in such a place where it will work for all my servers no matter what CF version is?  Will I need to make my own servies-config.xml file or can I just use the default one?  Does anyone have an example of custom services-config.xml (if I can't  use the default one).

Thanks

Jay