1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 24, 2011 8:35 AM by Mark C. Dahm

Urgent help plz

iwory

Hi first of all i will like to say that i am really pissed out by ******** of this adobe's username **** .it takes my 1 hour to just signin and after that the freaking posting is another ****.i am really gona mad and then i will like to freakout my problem with adobe photoshop cs5 extended version on xp 32bit sp3 here is a picture

it takes atleast 1 hour to open adobe now what the rubbish is this? is there any freaking patch for it or not?

2011-01-23_211529.jpg

i am sorry if i am not posting it in a proper forum but this all **** is bcz of adobe's site. so freaking site its very difficult to post any thing on this

• 1. Re: Urgent help plz
          Mark C. Dahm Adobe Employee

I can see from the screen shot you attached that it is hung up on reading preferences. Looks like the preferences file could be in need of being regenerated.This should help:

Adobe Help file:

Restore all preferences to default settings

Do one of the  following:
          • Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS)  as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current  settings.

• (Mac OS only) Open the Preferences folder in the Library folder, and drag the  Adobe Photoshop CS Settings folder to the Trash.

New Preferences files are created the next time you start  Photoshop.

Other resource: http://www.photoshopessentials.com/photoshop-tips-tricks/reset-photoshop-preferences/

-Mark