• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Workspaces - FM9 to FM10

Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2011 Jan 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody know any way of way of bringing over workspaces that you created in FM9 into the new FM10? I found it to be a really cool feature in FM9 and would love to be able to bring my custom named workspaces into FM10. If it's not possible, I'll be throwing it on the wishlist ;>)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I found the workspace files in the folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\USER_NAME\Application Data\Adobe\FrameMaker\9\WorkSpaces\Structured

There is also one for unstructured. I suppose you could try to copy the appropriate one into the corresponding folder for FrameMaker 10, assuming they use the same file format. CAVEAT: I did not try this, so will not guarantee that will work.

Van

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Van - just tested it - works like a charm!

Never even thought about checking in those folders for the customized workspaces.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines