Both IE and Firefox fail to start since installing Adobe CS5 Design Premier on a brand new laptop i5 Windows 7. Can't tell what version of browsers as I can't get them to start. However they have been downloaded in the last 2 weeks.
I suspect that it is Adobe Reader that is the issue. Can someone please help?
This may happening because the Add-in for adobe reader is not installed properly.
1. Uninstall Adobe reader.
2. Try launching your browser, If it works fine then install Adobe reader again.
3. Check the Add-ins in the browser.
4. Click Run -> type inetcpl.cpl.
This will open the Internet Properties.
5. Go to Program tab -> Manage Add-on
6. Check for any unwanted Add-in and disable that.
7. Try launching the browser.
Looks like that has fixed the problem
Hm 03 544 7373
M 021 544738