3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2011 6:37 PM by miguel8312

Browser ScrollBar Problem

Maximist Level 1

Hallo, i have a little issue. I have my flex application running in my Browser and the application is 1200pixels height so that the browser is enabling the scrollbar to reach the bottom parts. The problem is that inside my application i have another scrollbar which belongs to a list component and when i use the mouse wheel the list goes down but the browser page goes too due to browser scrollbar. How can i fix this problem??.. I shoud find a way to not make browser scrollbars listen to the mouse wheel event when i am on the list and to listen it only when i am not on the list... is that possible??

Thx and sry for bad english.

Max

• 1. Re: Browser ScrollBar Problem
          miguel8312 Level 3

what you are asking sounds possible can you post your code on here so we can try to debug with you.

Thanks

Miguel

• 2. Re: Browser ScrollBar Problem
            Maximist Level 1

Hallo, thanks for the answer. I can post my code but is nothing special.. I have a simple list component inside my swf and, when i play it in my browser and i am with mouse and focus on that list, both list scrollbar and browser scrollbar get focus and this is a problem cause the browser page goes down before my list elements are ended.. I hope someone can help me

Thanks for all

Max

• 3. Re: Browser ScrollBar Problem
              miguel8312 Level 3

it would be easier if i can see your code exaclty because then if i offer a solution It can be taylor to your specific solution. Otherwise my suggestion is that tha you listen for the rollout event on the stage or the swf and set focus on that item. That would make the scroll work depending on the  item that has focus.

Miguel