I have a large Captivate project built in CP5, exported as XML for translations and now I must import translated XML files. When I try to import them, a window pops up immediatelly saying the operation was succesful, but all captions stay the same.
The issue may be similar to this one.
I run Captivate 5 under Windows vista 32bit.
thanks a lot
Finally I managed to complete the task. I found the issue preventing the import:
Captivate exported the XML with Unix-formatted carriage returns, which caused an XML invalid error when I tried to import back the file (even though Captivate said the import was successful...). I had to find and delete them in Notepad++.
At first I thought it was an error from the translator, but I tried again to export from the original Captivate and I found the Unix character again. Odd.