i am hoping to figure out how to location and move my action files. i know how to move my presets for ACR, but am not sure how to do so for the actions that i have. i just need to move them from my laptop to new desktop. via email probably....i was able to do that with the presets.
any help would be graciously appreciated!
Possibly the wrong forum, but I can help I think...
1. In your old version of Photoshop, click once on the heading of an action set to highlight it.
2. Click the fly-out menu icon at the upper-right of the Actions panel.
3. Choose Save Actions, and save them in a safe place (not under Photoshop's install area) on your hard drive.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 3 for every set you want to move.
5. Close the old Photoshop.
6. Open the new Photoshop.
7. Make the Actions panel visible.
8. Click the fly-out menu icon at the upper-right of the Actions panel.
9. Choose Load Actions, and load each .atn file you saved in step 3 above.