Skip navigation
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2011 12:39 AM by luxuryescape-P3bZE8

Help needed with Visual Lightbox

luxuryescape-P3bZE8
      I have been using visual lightbox for quite a while now and despite some previous problems it all seemed to be working ok.

When I load a gallery on to my website via dreamweaver all of the images and thumbnails appear in a file called 'data'. However, all of a sudden most of these images are no longer in the 'data' file and therefore, all of the image galleries on my website are no longer working. They are pointing to the data file but there is nothing in it.

This morning I have tried to upload all of my visual lightbox galleries again to dreamweaver as I really need them to be working and this is what happened:

Visual Lightbox Gallery 1 - I uploaded this gallery and the images went into 'Data/Images1' and the thumbnails in to 'Data/Thumbnails 1'

Visual Lightbox Gallery 2 - I uploaded this gallery and the images went into 'Data/Images3' and the thumbnails in to 'Data/Thumbnails 3'

Visual Lightbox Gallery 3 - I uploaded this gallery and the images went into 'Data/Images1' and the thumbnails in to 'Data/Thumbnails 1'

Visual Lightbox Gallery 4 - I uploaded this gallery and the images went into 'Data/Images1' and the thumbnails in to 'Data/Thumbnails 1'

At this stage everything seems to be working okay, even if the Images 1 file and the Thumbnails 1 file seem to be full of images from different galleries.

Then...

Visual Lightbox Gallery 5 - I uploaded this gallery and the images went into 'Data/Images2' and 'Data/Images1' and the thumbnails in to 'Data/Thumbnails 1' and 'Data/Thumbnails 2'.

Now the Images 1 file only contain the images from Visual Lightbox Gallery 5 and Galleries 1,2,3 & 4 images have all now disappeared from the file. Therefore, the first 4 galleries are now no longer working as they are pointing to Images 1 and Thumbnails 1 put their images are no longer in these files.

I have about 12 image galleries so far on my website that I need to get re uploaded and working. Can anyone help me with this problem as I have not had any response from the visual lightbox support team?

More Like This

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points