• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get a downloaded book from the PC to the reader?

Jan 27, 2011 Jan 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in old fart territory and am new to ereaders.

I have an iriver reader. I can down load the books from 'ebook', but I have no idea how to get them onto the reader.

A bit of advice would really be appreciated. I can then show my sons how clever I am. LOL

Regards Barton

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2011 Jan 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barton

First off, if you check out this link http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-devices you'll find (if I'm not mistaken) that your ereader is not compatible with ADE.

That's not a problem, per se, but it means your ereader won't be able to read locked books. (But there is a way to unlock books - this post: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3364078#3364078 talks about it - But that's a whole other story!!)

It would be helpful if you could clarify what you've, where you're up to in the process - then someone may be able to give you specific guidance!

CrevuM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2011 Feb 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CrevuM

Thanks for the reply.

I am currently in Cairns battening down for the cyclone.

I will reply in detail after we have got through this little problem.

Regards Barton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines