0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2011 9:47 PM by southwestform

    keyboard commands

    southwestform Level 1

      Are there any keyboard commands that can be used while:


      1. drawing vector shapes like in Illustrator that will change the shapes as it is being drawn if you press the arrow keys?

      2. drawing a selection so it does it from the center? I tried doing this while pressing ALT and it did not work.

      3. increasing or decreasing size of brush? I tried using the bracket keys to the right of the letter P and it did not work.