I wonder if anyone else has run across this problem. I was a
good girl and searched the support and the forum threads first, but
don't see anything similar, so here goes...
I am using RoboHelp HTML X5.0.2, Build 801. What I am finding
is an intermittent problem wherein I open a help file to edit it,
and find that a screenshot has been replaced by another from
elsewhere in the project, and the new one has also been expanded in
size. It is the expanding, which results in distortion of the
screenshot, that always catches my eye first, but when I examine
it, I find that it is also the wrong graphic. I'll find it in files
I haven't touched in ages, and cannot imagine how it's happening.
The only other wrinkle I can add as a clue is that, generally, the
graphics are tagged conditional and are not published to the web;
we only use them in our written documentation when I export to Word
for the training department. At this point, though, I'm going to
have to review 100s of files to check the graphics, replace the bad
ones, and with no guarantee that whatever poltergeists are moving
things around won't keep doing it.