4 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2011 4:32 AM by Megha31

s:MobileIconItemRenderer

mike93 Level 1

Hi,

Does any one know how or is it possible to get more than one line of text in the messageField of the MobileIconItemRenderer?  I would like to have a title in the labelField and a multi-lined description in the messageFlied.

Thanks in advance

Mike

• 1. Re: s:MobileIconItemRenderer
          Flex harUI Adobe Employee

My copy shows it will handle multiline by default.  That might be a change

since the last public drop.  There should be a new drop shortly and you can

try it then.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: s:MobileIconItemRenderer
            mike93 Level 1

Thanks for the reply.  Do you know when the updated version will be available?

• 3. Re: s:MobileIconItemRenderer
              Shongrunden Adobe Employee

The Hero preview release does support multiple lines of text in the message of a MobileIconItemRenderer, but the item renderer does not automatically size to fit the text.  By default it sizes to one line of message text and you can change that by manually setting the height on the renderer.

MobileIconItemRenderer has since been fixed to automatically accommodate multi line message text and that fix will be available in the final Hero release.  See this thread for a timeline: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/783723#

• 4. Re: s:MobileIconItemRenderer
                Megha31

hi

i want list in which Mulitiline of text is displayed.

first Line : Name

Second Line : Address

Third Line: Mobile Number

Fourth Line : Password

i  want to display all in one Row.each row in list have this four or more than four value in that.

i implement this using <s:MobileIconItemRenderer>

so please anybody have any idea about this

thanks &  Regards,

Megha