• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 10.1 not working for Mac

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2011 Jan 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded the new flash player 10.1 for my mac and also have updated to the latest safari browser but every time i try and watch any videos or play flash games it doesn't work and i'm told to download the latest flash player. I've tried uninstalling the reinstalling and enabling the flash plugin but nothing is working. After it says that it has installed successfully which i do when all the browsers are shut and i restart the computer it doesn't work. Not sure if i've done something wrong, but this is driving me up the wall!!!! Can anyone please help me??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 31, 2011 Jan 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Sometimes the update of the Safari browser disables the Shockwave Flash plugin. Look into the HD/Library/Internet Plug-ins/ directory and see if you have: Make sure it is Enabled.

Flash Player.plugin

Hope that helps,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2011 Feb 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks so much for your help. I had already enabled the flash plugin but i also had to do this in the safari browser, under preferences in the security tab. Thanks again 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 03, 2011 Feb 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Glad that worked for you and thanks for marking your thread as answered:-)

Regards,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines