3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2011 5:49 AM by Mihoel

Multi-camera, Nested Sequences strange export problem

Mihoel

I am using many different videos and nested sequences. Everything is PERFECTLY working when i hit ENTER to render for PREVIEW and watch it in the premiere pro. But if i try to EXPORT it to a file ( format does not change anything, i tried nearly every export settings ), the problem occurs.

Problem: Final video shows unwanted video and out of sync. (sync with other videos, not audio)

For example: if i use video track named X and if i trimmed it to 10th second and used it in multi-camera mode, the final video shows that video as untrimmed and from the very beginning. I have never ever seen this when i preview it in premiere pro and everything is perfect in premiere pro.

If i export it with ANY settings, the video that i have never put into the multi-camera view ( as i trimmed it ) shows in the video and the final video is totally something else!

I am out of ideas, what can be the problem? Should i export every nested sequence and reimport them? If so, where is the advantage?! If i change a little frame in a multi-camera sequence, i have to export it and reimport it again and if i use it in another sequence i have to export and reimport many times, which is very meaningless...

Please share your experiences.

Thank you!