1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 2, 2011 10:07 AM by Flex harUI

My app runs fine from the bin-debug folder, but gives errors #2060, #2148 when run from bin-release.

pal..

Hi All,

I have created a flex application, this application uses a config file, External Interface to call javascript function and also a External Interface.AddCallback ( so that the Actionscript function is called from the html). All this works fine when I run my Application from flash builder or the bin-debug folder.

However when I use Export release build, and run the app from bin-release folder I get following errors..

SecurityError: Error #2060: Security sandbox violation:
      ExternalInterface caller file:///D:/X-Reseau%20Master%20Applications/User/bin-release/MRApp.swf
      cannot access file:///D:/X-Reseau%20Master%20Applications/User/bin-release/Default_test.htm.

aultCode:InvokeFailed faultString:'Error #2148: SWF file
      file:///D:/X-Reseau%20Master%20Applications/User/bin-release/MRApp.swf/[[DYNAMIC]]/4
      cannot access local resource file:///D:/X-Reseau%20Master%20Applications/User/bin-release/config.xml.
      Only local-with-filesystem and trusted local SWF files may access local resources.' faultDetail:

Please suggest me how to avoid this errors? Am I missing anything while releasing the build?

-pal