• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can´t visualize my Javascript-Menu in the animation with Captivate

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2007 Jun 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Hi! My name is Santi, i'm a Spanish programmer, and i develop a web aplication where i implement a mm_menu (javascript menu). And i need record a demostration of the use of the web aplication.

- The problem is when i record with CAPTIVATE because i cant see my mm_menu and the sub-levels (example in Internet Explorer ---> File/ New/ Window ) . I NEED HELP FAST !!!!! A lot of thanks, & kind regards !!!

PD: Sorry for my English 🙂
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that the menu" you are trying to capture with Captivate is not visible when you are recording with Captivate?

Or are you saying that it is there and visible, but Captivate isn't capturing it?

Have you tried using *manual capture when recording?

*Manual capture is just pressing the PRTSCR keyboard key each time you want to capture a background change ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
CatBandit a lot of thanks !!! 🙂 i'm silly i dont pressing the PRTSCR when i make the captures... :S :D

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources