1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 3, 2011 12:15 PM by Szalam

how to morph an amorphous object to text CS5, any ideas??

danfresh36

Hello,

Im just searching for some ideas on how to achieve a  certain effect...I have an amorphous shape, a shadow of an animal that  has been given some 'ripple' with cc glass and im trying to have it  morph into text. Anybody have any ideas? Just kinda some starting point  for me to mess with and explore. Thanks so much for any help!

dan

• 1. Re: how to morph an amorphous object to text CS5, any ideas??
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          The dictionary defines amorphous as "lacking definite form; having no specific shape; formless; of no particular kind or character; indeterminate; having no pattern or structure; unorganized" yet you describe your shape as that of an animal's shadow which has a clearly defined shape despite having been somewhat distorted by the CC Glass effect you've applied. Just trying to clarify, in case I misunderstand your question, this is a definite shape, just somewhat distorted, yes?
          How did you get this shape? If it's a mask, you could use it along with masks you've created from a text layer and the reshape effect to morph the shadow into the letters.