4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2007 4:19 PM by Rothrock

Multiple onMouseOvers trigger an onMouseOut...

ZachGemini
      I am really hoping someone else has encountered this issue, it is driving me crazy... I am building a new flash site for my creative studio... On the main timeline, I have set an onMouseOver & onMouseOut for the background MC... When you mouseOver the BG, a content area pops up that contains 2 buttons... This content area is on an entirely separate MC, as are the buttons it contains... Each of these 2 buttons has its own onMouseOver & onMouseOut events...

The issue I am having, is that when you mouseOver either of the button MCs, the background MC's onMouseOut event is triggered... The button MC's onMouseOver is also triggered, but only after the BG's onMouseOut has been processed... The background MC's onMouseOut event should not be triggered at all when the button MC's events are triggered, because both of the buttons are located within the area of the underlying BG... Needless to say, this breakes the entire presentation...

I have worked through maybe roadblocks on this site so far, but this one has me truly stumped... Any help is greatly appreciated :)