2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2014 7:41 AM by clearcutcomm

HOW TO PRINT COLOR PALETTES FROM WITHIN KULER

brainbytes

Does anyone know how to print sample color palettes, to show clients who do not own Adobe applications? I wish to print directly from Kuler. Is this possible? If not, it ought to be! (I am on a Mac and do own CS Master Collection). Thank you!

• 1. Re: HOW TO PRINT COLOR PALETTES FROM WITHIN KULER
          atjain Adobe Employee

brainbytes,

Currently, Kuler does not support direct printing of themes. You can anyways, copy the theme to swatches panel(via kuler panel or through the downloaded ASE file) and use a product like Adobe Illustrator to create a document that can be printed using those colors. Alternatively, each theme within kuler has a URL(Referred to as Theme Link within a them description, when more info is selected in the website) that can be used to show the theme to a client. All public kuler themes are accessible via the URL in any flash supported browser or through the freely available Kuler AIR application.

--

Kuler Team

• 2. Re: HOW TO PRINT COLOR PALETTES FROM WITHIN KULER
            clearcutcomm

Hello Brainbytes,

I agree that there should be a simple way to graphically export the palettes and I'm guessing Adobe will add it at some point.  The option I used was to simply take a screen shot using command-shift-4 to drag and crop a selection from the screen.  I then pasted the screenshot into InDesign.