2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2011 1:33 PM by SM2012X

Custom OK Field

SM2012

I create a "print" button at the top of every one of my documnets.  I create over 100 documents a day.  my company wants it to be on there even though the quick print button is still at the top...so I need to do it.

-OK field

-visible but not printed

-label = PRINT

-function = link to the print command

I have to recreate this every time I do a document.

Is there a way to create a 'custom ok button'  that has these features and ahve it saved so that all I do is carry the saved button down and not have to recreate it every time?

I don't want to necessarily take away the ability to do a general ok button but have this one available. 

also it is important to note that I have tried to save the settings as default but they will not save.

• 1. Re: Custom OK Field
          gkaiseril MVP & Adobe Community Professional

With Acrobat Professional, you have the ability to batch process files. Within this process you can add a field and modify its properties.

With any version of Acrobat, you create a menu item or toolbor button that can also run JS code to add and modify a button.

More information is available in the Acrobat JS API Reference.

• 2. Re: Custom OK Field
            SM2012X

How do I do that stuff.   I need links to the proper places.  I don't understand how to do any of that.