I've just recently upgraded from Robohelp 7 to Robohelp 9. I'm trying to publish my online help to Webhelp today for my tool's quarterly update and none of the DHTML Drop-down text is working after compiling. I've clicked the "Update DHTML Effects in Topics" button and I've made sure the "Convert Robohelp-edited topics to HTML" box has been selected in Options. I have a very similar online help system which I successfully published about a week ago with no problems. I'm at a loss as to what could be causing this problem and how to solve it, and, of course, I'm up against a deadline. The search function on these forums don't seem to be working today, so I wasn't able to find an existing topic on this. Can anyone help me?
If the generated output works OK, combined with the fact that you have published another output OK, it seems like the issue is with where you have published. Try a new folder on the server where the first project works and then on the second server, assuming they are different servers. Depending on the results, maybe IT will need to check things out.
See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips
Thanks, Peter, for replying. It did finally work after publishing a couple more times. Not sure what I did to get it to work, though, was trying anything and everything I could think of, but the important thing is that I made my deadline on Friday. Wish I could have isolated what was preventing the drop-down text from working though. FYI, I was generating/publishing to my local drive, not a server, so it wasn't that.