2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2011 12:21 AM by annlfowler

Where are my photographs stored?

annlfowler

Are the photographs I have in an Adobe album stored out there somewhere or are they only stored on my hard drive?

I know to some of you this may seem like a dumb question, but an answer from someone who knows would be appreciated.

• 1. Re: Where are my photographs stored?
          Swarnima Adobe Employee

Tyhe photos are stored only on your harddisk, from where you imported them onto your Adobe Album Starter edition.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Where are my photographs stored?
            annlfowler Level 1

Thanks for your reply.  I was hoping that my photographs were saved somewhere other than on my hard drive, because my hard drive has died and I´ve had to replace it, so photographs are lost.  A friend of mine has a photo album with "shutterfly" and photos can be viewed by anyone logging in to the site with the password.  They must be stored out there somewhere as well as on my friend´s hard drive.  From what you tell me, it´s not the same with Adobe.  I was hoping I could login somewhere and using my Adobe key, find my photographs.  I´ve tried taking the old hard drive to a computer expert, but he can´t retrieve anything from the old hard drive.