2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2011 2:04 PM by Steve Grisetti

Premiere Elements 8 - Edited video will not open

roscreenname

Hoping I can get some assistance from the gurus here!  I have recently completed editing a video and uploaded to the video to the Adobe online sharing site.  Problem is I cannot access it from the online site, nor will it load/display when I attempt to open from Premiere Elements.  Trying not to panic; any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 8 - Edited video will not open
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Just to make sure that I am following you, you have completed the editing on a Project in PrE 8, and then did a Share to your account on Adobe.Com. For some reason, that file is not displaying on your Adobe.Com account, or at least you cannot get to it Is that correct?

Back in the original Project, can you do another Export/Share to another output AV file?

As I have never used the personal Adobe.Com site, I cannot be of any help to you there, but others know the processes and mechanics, and will likely be able to assist.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 8 - Edited video will not open
            Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Also, can you be more specific? When you say online sharing site, do you mean Photoshop.com?

Can you see your file in your Photoshop.com Gallery?

Is it a video file? What video format is it in?

Have you tried more than one web browser?