I believe you would have to reinstall the debug version of Flash plug-in so that it could install in Chrome
This didn't work. For some reason I can't open Chrome at all from FlashBuilder. Even if I re-enable the normal Flash player and try to build without debug. Perhaps I'm not pointing to the correct version of Chrome.exe. I pointed to the one in the appData/etc/etc/Google/etc
On 2/15/2011 8:36 PM, iamcootis said:
This didn't work. For some reason I can't open Chrome at all from
no it won't, flash is built into chrome & what's there is the "regular" version.
1. Install Flash Player with debugger
2. in Chrome goto URL: "about:plugins" or "chrome://plugins/", then click on "Details"
3. on Flash Plugin, disable the bundle with Chrome in mi case (OS X) "/Applications/Google Chrome.app/Contents/Versions/12.0.742.112/Google Chrome Framework.framework/Internet Plug-Ins/Flash Player Plugin for Chrome.plugin"
4. Check that the other plugin is enabled, if not enbale it.
5. Restart Crhome and check again.