4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2011 3:34 PM by DaveWVO

Selection/View

DaveWVO

Couple of things here...

Is it possible to change the font size in the Selection/View pane?

Also, when editing for a specific time, it would be great to see an updated duration time without have to place the cursor at the end.  Possible?

Thanks!

Dave

• 1. Re: Selection/View
          _durin_ Adobe Employee

The interface library shared by most of Adobe's audio and video applications does not currently support font resizing in the panels, but I'll look for any outstanding feature requests and include your request.

I'm not clear about your second question.  Can you describe what you need a bit further?

• 2. Re: Selection/View
            DaveWVO Level 1

Sure, let me try to explain better.

I am recording a voice track that must be 59.5 seconds.  The track comes in at 59.85 seconds and I want to shave a bit from the middle of the clip.  When I make the tiny cuts, I have to keep moving the cursor to the end of the clip to see the duration.

It would be great if we could see the total clip duration without moving the cursor to the end.

Does that make sense?

Dave

• 3. Re: Selection/View
              _durin_ Adobe Employee

Ah!  I gotcha.  The active files duration is always visible in the application status bar at the bottom.  (Right-click in the status bar and make sure "Duration" is checked.  If you don't see the Status Bar, click View > Status Bar > Show in the application menu bar.)

Also, you may want to consider using Time Stretch if you need something to be a very specific duration.  The tool now allows you to specify the duration you would like a file or selection to be and it will calculate the necessary parameters.

• 4. Re: Selection/View
                DaveWVO Level 1

Ah...there it is.  Just never noticed it before.

Now, if we could make it BIGGER!  I know, always asking for more...

Thanks!

Dave