1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 15, 2011 9:54 AM by efosGD

FB4 Persistent errors in code/files that don't exist.

efosGD

I swear I've seen something like this before, but my google-fu is failing me.

Using Flash Builder 4.0.1

At some point I triggered a 1136 error (incorrect # of args) while working with Window objects.

I have since cleared the error, but the error remains, and continues to point to line 28.  Line 28 is a variable declaration, but it could be a comment, or entirely blank for all it seems to matter.

I have tried to 'clean' the project.  I have exported, deleted and re-imported the project.  I have deleted the file that the error claims to exist in, cleaned the project again, and still nothing. So it clearly exists in some project-level meta-space, I just don't know where to begin.

Description  |  Resource  |  Path  |  Location  |  Type
      1136: Incorrect number of arguments.  Expected 1.  |  SWFtoJS (doesn't exist)   |    line 28  (doubly doesn't exist)  |  Flex Problem

I don't like ignoring compile errors, any guidance on the removal of this irritant would be appreciated.

• 1. Re: FB4 Persistent errors in code/files that don't exist.
          efosGD Level 1

Further details:

The error is only visually represented in the GUI in the "Problems" panel, and as a red X on the project folder.  There are no error indicators on any packages, files, or in the code window of the alleged file.

Project name is SWFtoJS

'Show in -> Properties' shows:

derived = false

editable = true

linked = false

last modified = {time I last imported the project, I think}

//For the next 3 lines, proper errors reference a specific file (or path ato speficif file), this seems to be a reference to the project

location = {Project root folder location}

name = SWFtoJS

path = /SWFtoJS