2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 16, 2011 6:34 AM by ColletteD

conditional text test failed & publishing fails - robohelp 8 html

ColletteD

I recently ran the "Link Converter" script and the links were replaced and works great. However, I have since discovered when I add new conditional text in a topic, it does not work.  Most all other topics with older conditional text still works. I'm not sure if it's related to the script I ran, but this is the 1st time conditional text testing has failed.

To make matters worse, I can't publish the project, it gets hung up and I have to abort the process.  Any ideas?

• 1. Re: conditional text test failed & publishing fails - robohelp 8 html
          Mayank Agrawal Level 2

Can you please elaborate on conditional text not working? Does it mean that, CBTs get removed or does it mean that the output is not generated as per the CBTs applied ?

Can you please try the same with a single topic being affected by the Link converter script in the project? This will help narrow down the issue. It will be great if you can share one such topic giving issues. You can mail at magrawalATadobeDOTcom.

Mayank

• 2. Re: conditional text test failed & publishing fails - robohelp 8 html
            ColletteD Level 1

When I added conditional text to an existing topic and  the output did not

generate.  I then created a new topic for testing and it did not work.

Both these topics are listed under the same file folder.

I tested a topic with conditional text that the script changed the url and

it worked fine (It was not in the same folder).   It appears conditional

text failure is happening in topics listed under the same folder.

Any help you can give me will be GREAT!

Collette Derouen

Supervisor

Clerk, US Bankruptcy Court

Southern District of MS

228-563-1793