• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing background images

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2007 Jul 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a WebHelp project I am starting (only four pages so far), and the header image in the background does not show up in the compiled project. Funny, it did in the last project on every page. Seems like I ran into this before. Do background images have to be in the baggage file folder. Guess what, they are. But they still do not show up. I need them in the backround as the header, so that I can place a table with the section heading on top of the image. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2007 Aug 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I´m having the same problem! I´m trying to use a jpeg image as a background for my FlashHelp project. The background shows up in the stylesheet preview, the wsiwyg window and even the ctl+W preview, but not in the compiled project...Have you been able to find a solution?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I´m having the same problem! I´m trying to use a jpeg image as a background for my FlashHelp project. The background shows up in the stylesheet preview, the wsiwyg window and even the ctl+W preview, but not in the compiled project...Have you been able to find a solution?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

opublish2,

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Assuming you are generating WebHelp output, and you want the image to display in the header of each topic:

In your template, is the image inserted into the header section? If you are using an image format other than .gif or .jpg, what happens if you substitute a .gif or .jpg for the original?

Which version of RH are you using? Are you using a skin?

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Many thanks for your help....turned out this was what I needed:

quote:

Originally posted by: Captiv8r
Hi uds

You may wish to try adding the image to your list of Baggage Files. Just right-click the Baggage Files folder in your Project Explorer pane and add the image.

Give that a go and see if it helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp