6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2011 1:55 PM by Steve Grisetti

Pse 9.0 Trial Help

MisterNLD

So far, I've downloaded Pse 9.0 two times, but it won't work. I get on the organizer, choose a photo, click on 'Edit Photos', and the Editor opens. After a few seconds, an error message pops up, that 'PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close', and it does so. This has happened around thirty times. When this happened, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and it still does this. What is the problem?

• 1. Re: Pse 9.0 Trial Help
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Since this is the PREMIERE Elements forum, for video editing, you need to find the forum for PHOTOSHOP Elements

Start at http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa to find the right forum

When you do find the right forum, you need to provide DETAILS

How to ask a question http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416679

• 2. Re: Pse 9.0 Trial Help
            MisterNLD Level 1

Oh, sorry. I'll repost it there.

But...frankly, I'm new here, I'm only using this because I know very little about troubleshooting with a NEW program like this, I've checked the FAQ's, and

I was hoping I could find help. I don't know any technical computer lingo, so I can't give much more detail without asking being asked specific things, and I don't have the time to 'do a thorough search of posts here, on other fora and with Google before repeating what has been asked a thousand times and has worn out the patience of regulars here'. If your patience has run out, than you shouldn't feel obligated to answer.

• 3. Re: Pse 9.0 Trial Help
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

A great source of help is http://Muvipix.com.

If you type "Basic Training" into the product search box, you'll find free basic training tutorials for Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements -- with intermediate and advanced tutorials for subscribers.

And, if you really want to learn everything there is to know about these programs in simple, step-by-step instructions, check out my books.

• 4. Re: Pse 9.0 Trial Help
                John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

>your patience has run out, than you shouldn't feel obligated to answer

My patience has not run out

I posted that you are in the wrong place... and posted a link to the type of information you need to provide before anyone may help

If you can't find the type of information asked for in that link, you will end up playing "20 Questions" (or more) while people in the correct forum ask you for information to be able to try and help

There is a wealth of information available in these forums... but people can't SEE what you are doing, they only know what you write

• 5. Re: Pse 9.0 Trial Help
                  MisterNLD Level 1

Well, thank you, but I'm not overly knowledgeable in computer-lingo, so I can't get into details. I wouldn't know what to say.

• 6. Re: Pse 9.0 Trial Help
                    Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Thanks for keeping this civil, guys. We're all here for the same reasons -- to help and to be helped.

But I still think you should check out my Basic Training tutorials, Mister NLD. At the very least, they'll teach you enough that you'll be better able to ask your questions!