I have PageMaker 6.5 and have created a 48 page doc. I have 3 master pages. When I use the plug-in for building a booklet, it stops and I get the above error 7215. It only gets through the initilization step and stops on "transferring left master items". I have checked (about a billion times) to see if anything is over the margins. I have deleted the 2 master pages I created and I removed all text and grapics from the lone Master page. Tried to build the booklet again and this time it stops on "imposing papes". I have used this build a booklet many times before but this time I just can't get it to work. I am about to lose my mind. Can anyone help me?
What operating system are you using?
Solved this problem by myself. Turned out it was operator head space. Have used PageMaker often, but had not used it in 2 years. I was updating a booklet that I had created in the past. Somehow lost the unsorted original file and only had the sorted one to work with. I so wanted an "unsort" button. I had created a new unsorted file by cutting from the old file and pasting into the new file. Then I updated all the data and tried to "Build a Booklet". It bombed out big time. I had forgotten about that all important "Place" command. When I rebuilt the unsorted file by using the "Place" command instead of cut and paste, glory be, the "Build Booklet" again performed beautifully. Now I am one happy camper!