2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2011 5:46 AM by FM_Flame

Flash Professional Project error: SecurityError: Error #2000: No active security context.

FM_Flame Level 1

I have a flash professional CS5 made project which I decided to intergrate into a Flash professional project from within Flash Builder so I can edit and debug the project there. I had various of issues when doing that but anyway, I have 1 particular problem which is crucial at the moment. When I run/debug the project from within Flash Builder, it opens the browser window, loads the site correctly, executes the code but when it reaches the line where I use the Loader class to load an external swf, the flash player debugger window shows up and displays: SecurityError: Error #2000: No active security context.

In this project I have 3 Fla files and all are located in the same folder. I've created the flash professional project using the main.fla which loads the other 2 swfs.

I am testing this locally so my bin-debug url looks like this: file:///D:/flex/flex_projects/main/bin-debug/main.html

How am I supposed to solve this issue. Anyone, please help !!!

P.S. The project works perfectly when i run it from flash professional CS5 in the projector, so no problem there...