0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2011 5:05 PM by WishBoy14

I need help with Adobe Reader X......

WishBoy14

I'm not sure what is going on, but for a while now (seems like the last two updates to Reader) my Adobe Reader is acting nuts......!!

First of all, I can not seem to get it to work.  When I pull up a .pdf file, I can see the file but then when I try to scroll through the various pages I then get an error message that states something about a memory not being able to be read.

Second of all, if and when I can get a file to eventually stay up on the screen, I can not print it.  I get another error message stating the there are no pages selected.  What.......?  This doesn't make sense.  Oh, and I tried the "click on advanced and the image thing."  Nothing.

What's up with Adobe?  Do they realize that hundreds of thousands of us are having troubles out here?  Do they really want this product to be downloaded on people's computers?  The new version of Reader doesn't work and is crap.........

I couldn't even see and print my Federal Income Tax Return this year because Reader wouldn't let me.

I would add images, but when I attempt to do so I get an error message stating that "an unexpected error has occurred."  Do you think?

I tried the "repair" function off of the 'help' button and the control panel as suggested in the webpage, NOTHING.......  So many governments, companies, and entities using pdf files for their communications and an idividual can not open them, print them, read them, or use them.  What's wrong with this picture?

Is there anyone out there that can help me get my Reader to work?  Am I the only one having troubles?  Please HELP......!!