Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flex Automation API "Licensing Issue"

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2011 Feb 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are using "Eclipse Ganymede with Flash Builder Standard Version - 4.0 plugin" + Premium License. We are working with the automation of a Flex application. The automation tool we are using is the FlexMonkium 4.1.5.

We have some issues with the automation. I have mentioned those below:

1. Flex Automation API is limiting the features of the FlexMonkium 4.1.5 as this tool inherits the features and it underlies on the mechanism of the FlexAutomation API only.
  2. Due to the above mentioned point, the dependencies are:
    • License not present. With the trial version only limited records are allowed.
    • License not present. With the trial version only limited replays are allowed.

When we record the user actions performed in the application with the FlexMonkium, we are getting the error as "License not present. With the trial version only limited records are allowed."

Note: This error is thrown after 15 - 20 user actions have been performed.

When we execute the recorded script, it is showing up a error message as "License not present. With the trial version only limited replays are allowed."

Note: This error is thrown after 51 -20 user actions have been executed by the script.

The complete code of the application is compiled with  "Eclipse Ganymede with Flash Builder Standard Version - 4.0 plugin" + Premium License."

From the adobe forum: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/682958 we understood that the 4.1 SDK with Premium licence would work fine with record and playback.

My quesion is, Does the same works with this combination > "Eclipse Ganymede with Flash Builder Standard Version - 4.0 plugin" + Premium License.

Please guide me to resolve this issue, it would really be very helpful for me:)

Thanks in advance,

Anand.S

TOPICS
      Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
      Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
      community guidelines
      Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know what you mean exactly by "Flash Builder Standard Version - 4.0 plugin" + Premium License.

Have you entered Flash builder premium license key in the screen that asks for serial number? If so, it will be Flash Builder Premium version 4.0 and not Standard version any more.

If so, automation should work without any issue.

To check whether premium features are enabled for your version of Flash Builder, please open "Network Monitor" using Window > Show View and see if it is enabled.

If it is disabled, it shows a message that premium license is required.

Please confirm.

Thanks,

Deeptika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
      Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
      community guidelines
      New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deeptika,

As per your instructions, we checked out the status of the "Network Monitor" and it was disabled & we figured out that the problem was with the "license key".

That was a "STANDARD" product key not a "PREMIUM" one:)

Really you were very helpful:):)

Thanks,

Anand.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
      community guidelines
      Community Beginner ,
      Apr 04, 2011 Apr 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Flash Builder 4 premium and have access to the network monitor but I am receiving the trial alert messages also. I am using a milestone release of 4.1 sdk.

- Joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
      community guidelines
      New Here ,
      Apr 05, 2011 Apr 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please refer this link: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/795456

Deeptika has given some instructions to check if the ADOBE flash builder if

it premium:)

Regards,

Anand.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
      community guidelines